Applicable To All Devices.
Set a Polygonal Geofence:
1. Select Polyfence from the Type drop down box.
2. Name for The Alert.
3. Select A Single Device or All Devices.
4. If you would like the alert to apply to a specific group, select the group here.
5. Add A Recipient, click add recipient button, select recipient from list. If no recipient, you can add one via contacts button.
6. Start Time and End Time you would like alert to be active. The default is 24/7.
7. Select the color of your geo-fence as it is shown on the map screen.
8. Set the alert parameters, On Enter/On Exit, or both.
Set The Boundaries of your geo-fence on the map screen. Click and drag the white dots to position the geo-fence boundaries. You can zoom as close, or as far as you like on the map.
Usability Hint: Prior to setting the fence boundaries, you can minimize the Create Alert and Alert Windows. Once you have completed setting your boundaries, click the bottom of the task bar to maximize and bring the "Create Alert" window back on screen.
9. Be Sure To Save Your Alert.
If you if you need further assistance, please e-mail: email@example.com.