The oil and gas industry relies on drivers who deliver products safely
and efficiently. A GPS vehicle tracking system gives managers real-time
information about their drivers to:
• Improve safety, which lowers insurance costs.
• Help make informed decisions that improve customer service.
• Lower business costs to stay competitive without sacrificing services.
Improving Safety with Oil and Gas GPS Systems
GPS devices make it easy for managers to track the locations and behaviors
of their drivers. This helps enforce safety standards because you can
• Identify drivers who speed or drive haphazardly.
• Identify drivers who leave designated routes or make unauthorized stops.
• Help drivers avoid heavy traffic and accidents.
• Alert management when vehicles break down or in trouble.
• Warn drivers about weather conditions—tornados, hurricanes, fierce storms—that
can endanger company vehicles.
GPS Helps Improve Customer Service
Oil and gas industry GPS tracker systems can also improve customer service.
With a GPS tracker you know more about your fleet's activities. This helps
you make more informed choices that will benefit the services your clients
receive. Some of the benefits of using GPS trackers include
• Knowing where every vehicle is located.
• Keeping drivers on task.
• Finding efficient routes that reduce delivery times and increase productivity.
• Providing real-time updates to let clients know when deliveries will
Lower Business Costs with GPS Trackers
Oil and gas GPS systems let you take better control of your fleet to help
lower business costs and stay competitive without sacrificing services.
Using GPS trackers allows you to save money by
• Reducing idling time, travel time and distance by choosing efficient
routes, which saves fuel costs.
• Avoiding tickets and higher insurance costs by making sure drivers obey
traffic laws, and providing route records to fight erroneous traffic citations.
• Coordinating your fleet's efforts to perform tasks more efficiently.
• Producing route histories including stops/starts reports to document
when drivers arrive, when they leave and how much time they spend at each
• Track hazardous materials to conform to state and government regulations.
Businesses in the oil and gas industry rely on new technologies to stay
competitive. GPS vehicle trackers let you make instant, informed decisions
as conditions and situations change. They allow you to act decisively during
emergencies or when priorities shift.
By allowing you improve safety, lower costs, improve customer service
and act decisively, an oil and gas GPS vehicle tracking system helps improve
your reputation and remain fiercely competitive.
Contact LiveViewGPS to learn more about how GPS trackers can help your
company succeed, direct at 1.661.294.6805.